IRCTC ONLINE WEBSITE
IRCTC (Online Passenger Reservation System ) is an online booking website for the passenger. IRCTC is most using website in India mostly book 8000 ticket per minute. On first day IRCTC booked 27 tickets when it was introduced in 2002 now IRCTC book minimum of 5 lakh ticket/day. IRCTC is fastest growing E-commerce website in the Asia-pacific region with about 6 lakh registered users as of 2013.
- login to IRCTC
- As captcha image are little, we are not able to properly see it. or people with low vision gets incorrect captcha message 2-3 times before getting logged-in
- Satisfying resource Station and target Station along with Journey Date time to fill,
- Searching for desired train with number / name it takes a time
- pick of Quota
- pick of Class
- Filling passenger details with proper name, age, gender is task of booking tatkal.
- Update mobile number in-case we have different mobile no. with us.
- Again barricade of Captcha in passenger details.
- clicking on next also spends almost 1sec.
- Fill the login details ( IRCTC Login )
- Provide Train Number, Desired Quota and Class details
- Provide pnr the passenger details such as Name, Age, Gender
- Enter Mobile number which will be used by you to show e-ticket Just click Book Now and See the magic.
.· It will automatically redirect you to IRCTC and fill the whole / as much details provided by you during form filling.
- Again captcha image will meet you
- Pressing “Enter” will automatically submit your form, No need to scroll and find next button to click.